Sunday, September 13, 2009

A startling lack of activity.

Oh, why.... Hello there! I didn't hear you come in-no, no, don't worry... I can finish this nap up later. You came for some artwork and perhaps a side of overdone and completely cheesy commentary? Ah, yes, about that, well... I'd suggest the Gruyere but we're fresh out. Fear not, I hear Monty Python's opened up a cheese shop just down the block, and I'm sure they'd be more than happy to set you up with some Limburger or Swiss. Har har har.

But in all seriousness, this nearly complete halt in sharing has got to end. Yes, I will admit that it is due to my creative production line going on strike and only ever sneaking in to the office now and again when it they need to nick some pens, but I promise you: This is not the end. Oh, no siree bob. I've been cooking up some sweet little stories every week which I hope to find the time and motivation to illustrate shortly. What have I been doing to keep myself sane in the meantime? Well, there's the writing, a bit of bookbinding, a whole lot of baking [hey, it's what's payin' the bills right now!], doodling random animals for some reason, and a little more Call of Duty:World at War than is entirely necessary. Hopefully I'll have something really awesome to show by next week.... err.... month.

No comments:

Post a Comment